Team Leader Problem Management
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Management of customer and operational escalations
• Experience in coordinating teams or projects
• Identification of customer needs and deliver solutions proposed for improving applications and IT systems
• Continual service improvement background
• Management of problem records related to IT software and systems (software, infrastructure, and network) according to problem management process.
• Strong teamwork capabilities with other teams, stakeholders, project management and service operations
• ITIL framework (Service Operation & CSI)
• Experience in IT Infrastructure Services ( software , hardware) and/or network ( Cisco , GSM, HSPA and LTE , CCNA , Network CS and PS )
• Lean and Six Sigma knowledge
• basic HR processes understanding (resourcing, reward, capacity management, etc)
• basic finance understanding
• Fluency in English
Your day to day:
Accountable for management and coordination of Problem Management Team. Accountable for the management of problems/defects identified in IT applications and systems (software, infrastructure, network) used by Vodafone customers and initiates actions to identify and implement corrective and preventive technical solutions (modifications on IT applications and systems). Accountable for Group Data Centre and IT Operations Problem management. Drive employee engagement through increasing their capability to identify and deliver improvements to move from “Good” to “Great”.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Ensure high performance of the team by organizing team activities, setting, monitoring and evaluating specific objectives
• Regular reviews on team activity, follow-up on procedure’s applicability.
• Monitor and propose actions to ensure the delivery of the objectives for the team according to business agreements.
• Accountable for proper management of problem records, related to IT applications and systems
• Assists the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process) and supports with the follow-up of the technical implementation and the results of the performed hardware/software/process changes
• Initiates continuous measures to improve the problem management process and ensures that the process is implements and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, workings instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you