.Net Development Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile .Net Development Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- 8+ years of increasing responsibility in technical roles, with a focus on Microsoft Web technologies and cloud (AWS/Azure)
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple development teams with a proven successful track record
- Experience applying design patterns, methodologies and recognized practices like unit testing, dependency injection, test-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery
- Strong involvement in data architecture and design, querying and integrating multiple database systems, both relational (SQL Server/PostgreSQL) and NoSQL
- Experience architecting cloud-based applications using PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offerings from leading vendors such Amazon’s AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Existing experience with container runtimes and container management systems, microservice architecture and API development including REST based APIs
- Ability to lead multiple roles ensuring complete responsibility of delivery: Scrum Masters, Software Developers and Database Developers
- Provide strategical direction on technology, tools, and processes part of company’s SDLC
- Assume a leadership role in ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application life cycle
- Serve as mentor and coach to technical delivery staff
- Promote knowledge sharing across product-development teams
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the business long term goals and strategy and ensures that designs are aligned with these
- Track and communicate team progress and team status to the stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners