Supply chain responsible /Logistic planner
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
o Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills
o An analytical work style
o The ability to work effectively on a team or independently
o Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity
o Foreign language skills: English (advanced), German is an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Global supply chain planners, also known as logistics planners, are responsible for developing, planning and scheduling project management tools in support of a global organization's operations. They work closely with factory, production, sales and physical logistics colleagues, as well as with raw materials suppliers, to ensure plans are aligned with demand and supply.
- Creating a global production blueprint that is achievable takes a great deal of planning and analysis, which are the global supply chain planner's specialties. The purpose is to increase efficiency, improve customer service, decrease waste and lower costs.
- In fulfilling their job duties, global supply chain planners contribute to the bottom line and corporate sustainability, while ensuring that the goods consumers want are readily available.
- Global supply chain planners are responsible for monitoring and managing global inventories, and forecasting sales and production levels to plan for materials needed.
- Supply chain planners track delivery performance and response time, as well as handle capacity planning and various logistics projects.
- Additional duties for global supply chain planners include developing, publishing and monitoring production plans, and analyzing finished goods levels, gather and analyze data and other information to prepare trends and forecasting reports for colleagues, management and other stakeholders.