Controller for Direct Purchasing (Business Partner)
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- University degree in fields like: Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Business Informatics;
- Controlling comprehension and several years experience in relevant function (e.g. purchasing / accounting / controlling);
- Advanced IT know-how (especially MS Office/Excel, SAP, Power BI);
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage;
- High analytical skills and understanding of figures;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Systematic, precise and independent working style;
- Self-confidence & assertiveness, willingness to take over responsibility;
- Cross-functional & cross-process mind set;
- Motivation to work in global teams.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- Operating cost controlling for M/PU7 (Electronic area);
- Cost development reporting and analyzing regarding M/PU7 (Electronic area) including Business Plan, Actual;
- Presenting the results to management level (acting as a strong business partner);
- Special tasks and projects like optimizing internal controlling processes.