Training Support Assistant with Russian (maternity cover)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Training Support Assistant with Russian (maternity cover) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
As Training Support Assistant with Russian you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand.
What will you do?
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
• Provide administrative and logistical follow-up of training and development actions
• Update the training catalog in the system & participate in implementing training modules
• Verification of sessions in the training administration system
• Creation of sessions, reservation of resources, mailing of attendance sheet, certificates, access request, break reservations
• Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
• Fill in attendance sheet after the training session and control of recorded data via extractions
• Follow-up of the agreements with external organizations, the planning of external stakeholders, billing processing
• Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed time.
What would you bring to the team?
• Fluency in Russian and English (both written and oral) – at least B2;
• Proven experience as a Training Assistant, HR Assistant or administrative role;
• Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus;
• Strong attention to detail.
•Passionate to learn more about the business and customer processes;
•Curious, analytical and very organized;
•Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
•Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels;
•Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.