Junior Accountant - part time 6h/day – CDD 8 months
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Junior Accountant - part time 6h/day – CDD 8 months active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking to hire a skilled Junior Accountant to help us with the accounting activities within Societe Generale European Business Services, in FIN CORP Department.
What you will do:
- Process supplier invoices in accounting;
- Process the bank statements in accounting tool;
- Process the monthly clients invoicing;
- Process the accounting activities related to Assets purchase (create asset master; allocate on correct asset profile);
- Analyze allocated GL accounts for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the chief accountant’s attention and perform needed corrective actions;
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliations on allocated GL accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
- Participate in month end closing activities as per allocated tasks;
- Assist in the preparation of reports/documents needed for Audit, Internal and External reporting.
- Current Student / Recent graduate with a major in Accountancy, Finance or Economics;
- Good level of English language spoken and written;
- Intermediate level of excel;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the different stakeholders;
- Organized person, attention to details, focus on deadlines.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
•Competitive compensation & remuneration;
•Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
•Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
•Preferential banking services;
•9-to-5 workday & work from home (one day a week);
•Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.