Senior Sourcing Analyst with German
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include global market leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That's just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We're focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We're a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continuously improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
What you will do
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyzes
- Daily communication in English and German
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing guidance and training to more junior colleagues
What you should bring
- are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- have at least one year of experience in strategic or tactical buying
- have been responsible for identifying opportunities for savings and defining your own demand, in addition to sourcing execution and negotiation activities
- are proactive - you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
- are adaptable to various work settings, categories, situations (and problems 😊)
- can organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- are very good friends with Excel: VLOOKUP, Pivots, working with large data sets, etc.