Software Development Engineer
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Software Development Engineer (HMI)
As an engineer for human machine interfaces (HMI) you will analyze and review requirement specifications and you are responsible for the design, implementation and test of safety critical software for the product C900.
- Specification, development, configuration, test, documentation of safety critical software for human machine interfaces;
- Software development of HMI for interlocking systems;
- Software development of data tools and functional testing the code;
- Product test human machine interface systems for interlocking systems;
- Collaboration with product test;
- Support for customer installation.
- Strong experience in programming with C/C++ and of the following Pearl/Python/Bash;
- Experience with agile development methods (Scrum);
- Experience with verification activities;
- Know-how in DOORS;
- Experience with the relevant CENELEC norms;
- English – business fluent;
- German – basic skills.
Great journeys start here.