Test Engineer for Automotive projects
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Tg Mures we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Test Engineer to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects in automotive.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• 2-3 years’ experience in assessing project requirements, developing and implementing test procedures, interpreting and analyzing results and data, investigating and solving problems, writing reports and documentation
• Good testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts
• Experience in automotive tools/technologies/standards:
- ASPICE (understanding concepts)
- Requirement management - Doors
- Defect management - f.e. Ascent Jira, etc
- Buses: LIN, CAN
- Test auto/Tracing/Diagnostic: Vector CANoe, Canalizer, PEAK, PCAN Explorer
- Nice to have: HW, SIL/HIL, embedded knowledge
• Interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability, attention to details
• Analytical, proactive, technical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related subjects
• Fluent in written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Assessing project requirements
• Developing and implementing test procedures
• Interpreting and analyzing results and data
• Investigating and solving problems, e.g. SW/HW failures
• Writing reports and documentation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time