Six Sigma Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Humangest Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Six Sigma Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
For one of our clients, world leader in automation production, we are recruiting a detail-oriented person for the role of a Six Sigma Project Manager
The position is Project based, until the end of April 2021.
Overview of Position
The current role is a key part of the Customer Support and Technical Services Departments from Operational point of view. With an actual library of approximately 1000 documents associated with "as was" processes in Customer Support and Technical Services field, you will need to asses and improve the procedures.
What critical skills are needed for this position?
• High business and analytical acumen; comfort using data and metrics to diagnose root cause drivers of operational performance and prescribe specific improvement plans
• Demonstrated ability delivering business results in a matrixed organization, partnering with a broad mix of functional stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, across multiple business groups; judgement to effectively prioritize and allocate resources across competing programs to maximize impact and benefit
• Six Sigma certification needed;
• PMP certified "nice to have"
• Very good communication and facilitation skills
• Excellent written and spoken English together with another European language (French, German or Spanish in addition to native language if not one of these).
What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Inventory and Catalog Existing Standard Operating Procedures per each Directory
• Identify any Irrelevant or Missing Procedures in order to correct them or roll them out
• Identify which are the Master SOP Categories, their Definitions and the references in the general SOP Map
• Highlight and investigate any conflicts or exceptions and build Exception Reviews in order to correct these errors
• Create Master SOP and SIPOC (Supplier – Inputs – Process – Outputs – Customers) along with explanatory documents
• Help the team understand and use the Master Standard Operating Procedures that were approved
• If needed, participate in Review meetings in order to address any concerns related to SOPs Documentation
• Facilitate the creation of Standard Procedures and also Work Documentation
• Highly competitive salary
• Benefits platform
• Private medical plan
• Holiday vouchers