Junior internal audit controller
Suntem un angajator care pune accent pe evolutia continua, iar cresterea abilitatilor echipei noastre este unul din punctele cheie ale strategiei companiei. In prezent, o mare parte a managerilor de departamente sau de clinici sunt persoane care au crescut in cadrul Medicover de-a lungul timpului.
Suntem o companie dinamica si ne dorim sa implementam viziunea noastra pe termen lung ce urmareste o dezvoltare sustenabila. Prin activitatile intreprinse urmarim imbunatatirea starii de sanatate a pacientilor nostri si educarea lor cu accentul pe preventie si un stil de viata sanatos.
- Batchelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in fields such as economy, accounting, IT is desirable;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- Good English written and speaking knowledge;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Impeccable Integrity;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively apply the Internal Audit methodology and principles;
- Strong prioritization skills and capability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility to travel up to approx. 30% of the time per year.
- Develop positive working relationships with stakeholders across different offices and teams, and establish good cooperation with other internal auditors, the Governance Team and any external auditors.
- Obtain all the necessary information and data for a good understanding of the operational processes and control systems in order to apply the relevant audit procedures.
- Collect, analyse and document information to support audit results;
- Taking care of timely and highly qualitative execution of the audits, sound documentation of audit findings and reporting.
- Assist in the development of a risk-based, current and relevant annual audit plan;
- Plan and schedule workloads together within the team to make best use of time and maximize audit effectiveness;
- Promote risk and control awareness throughout the organization, sharing best practices;
- Map risks and mitigating control along with the testing of key controls;
- Risk management control;
- Follow up the implementation of action plans and recommendations.