IT Infrastructure Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei active
View all jobs IT Infrastructure Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• At least 1 - 2 years hands-on experience as an UNIX/Linux Engineer having database and virtualization skills
• Server and system configuration to deploy, test and integrate systems for large multi-tiered distributed software applications
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking equipment's, UNIX/Linux OS's accessing a SAN Storage and about storages configuration and Oracle databases
• Understanding of hardware/software integration issues and problem resolution
• Urge for digging deep to solve problems while keeping the systems running smoothly
• Incident and Problem Management skills - confident to analyze and solve problems of the network, OS, DB, hardware and software components, incident trend and root cause analysis
• Capacity to identify the risks / single point of failures in the infrastructure and to mitigate them
• Able to provide performance tuning and capacity forecasting
• Awareness of IT security issues as it relates to UNIX/Linux administration
• Work independently on projects if required whilst ensuring attention to detail, quality, time and customer satisfaction
• Good in writing design documents, manuals, reports and summaries in English
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Engineer who is responsible for providing day-to-day support and subject matter expertise for Huawei's clients supporting network and infrastructure. The technologies include Unix/Linux, SAN Storage, Oracle databases, backup solutions and network equipments.Other info
What are we offering?
• Competitive compensation package
• International work environment & traveling opportunities
• Professional & career development opportunities
• Opportunity to work as part of an international team with a network of colleagues across the world
• High exposure to senior mentors and benefit from mentoring relationships
• Meal vouchers.