Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Minimum 1 year in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects
- Tools/ software knowledge & competencies: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker/OpenShift/Kubernetes, Git, Github, Artifactory
- Experience supporting Java applications
- Understands the Software Development Life cycle
- Must have the understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Will be responsible for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable.
- Perform the management steps of the software delivery process, ensuring that all requirements (including approvals) are met at each stage of the process
- Will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops); will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers
- Will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment , according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool
- Providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS