Senior Consultant (Data Protection) | Risk Advisory
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Who we're looking for…
…a colleague to join our data protection team!
Do you have a Data Protection, IT or Security background?
Are you interested in how personal data is used by companies? Are you inclined to consider what can go wrong in any situation and are you looking for ways for the “wrong” not happen?
• Are not surprised by GDPR and IT language. You should be able to teach others too
• Have at least 2-3 years of working experience in the fields of Data Protection, IT, Security, Risk or Compliance
• Know your way around Microsoft Office really well
• Speak and write fluent English
• Have a technical bachelor degree (IT, Computer Science, engineering, etc.)
And maybe have:
• One certification in the data privacy field: such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E or equivalent, or CISA, CISM, ISO27001 or equivalent.
• Any other certification
Let’s get to know each other!
Your future role will entail:
• Working with us as a team. It’s really important for you and for us.
• Connecting with Chief Information Security Officers and Data Protection Officers
• Passing some work-related certifications
• Understanding and documenting what our clients do - and what they should do
We have many types of projects, such as:
• Data protection assessments
• Risk assessments related to data privacy
• Data Privacy advisory
• Implementation of security controls
What you’ll actually do:
Each project is different, but the bottom line is that you will work with your colleagues and directly with our clients. First we figure out what the clients need and understand their specific context. Then use your knowledge and your creative side to advise the clients what they should actually do. Reach out to others when you need to – our lawyer colleagues included. The more experience you gain, the closer you’ll be able to work with clients and the more trust we’ll place in you.