Optical Fiber Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei active
View all jobs Optical Fiber Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
All you have to bring with you is:
• Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering and minimum 4 years practical experience in planning or deploying WDM network;
• Knowledge of WDM basic principle; Knowledge of WDM equipment internal signal flow;
• Knowledge of networking technologies such as optical fiber/CWDM/DWDM/ OTN;
• Fluency in French and English;
• Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability;
What you will be working on:
• Huawei WDM equipment delivery, including; OSN1800/OSN6800/OSN8800/OSN9800;
• WDM equipment power commissioning; WDM service creation and SDH service creation;
• Services testing with field engineer;
• Communication with customer;
• WDM equipment Trouble-shooting;
• WDM equipment software upgrade.
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to customers across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.