Social Media Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Social Media Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
We expect you to:
• Have bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or any other related field;
• Possess 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media;
• Be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.);
• Have knowledge of project management and web design best practices;
• Understand social media metrics: be able to interpret results and take action to increase the effectiveness of our social media campaigns;
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Have advanced knowledge of English (C2 Cambridge level or above).
Your main responsibilities include:
• Craft and implement a social media strategy, through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification;
• In tandem with our publishing specialists, write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling;
• Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, feedback, and negative news communications;
• Day-2-day maintenance: generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML);
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community networking, through dialogue and messaging;
• Create and upkeep company social media pages and profiles;
• Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, as per our company and community standards;
• Create and implement a social media marketing plan and calendar;
• Track and analyze analytics, in order to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and the effectiveness of our social media endeavors;
• Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
About Biomimicry Digital
From start-ups and individuals to established corporations and public institutions. From a simple logo to everything you need to get up and running, to a complete marketing and communication strategy. We, Biodigy, work with each one of our clients to develop values-based strategies and creative initiatives that build lasting relationships and effectively engage audiences to achieve results. We believe in supporting people, nature, and profits by igniting the passions of our audiences. Our aim is to exceed your expectations and strategically build a natural foundation for excellence.
We are looking for an imaginative, out-of-the-box, and tidy social media specialist, to become a part of our growing team. In short, as a SM specialist for Biomimicry Digital Agency, your objectives concern interacting with specific online communities, users, and groups, in order to promote our products and services. You must know how to come up with engaging, consistent, and relevant content on all platforms. Furthermore, you have to have good, disciplined trigger fingers, to spot out and assuage any complaints or criticism.