HR Tools Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Romania active
View all jobs HR Tools Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You will have the chance to join a great team and embrace a fulfilling career in Vodafone.
• Previous experience in using HR tools/systems
• Specific knowledge in Fieldglass VMS solution will be considered a plus
• Knowledge of or experience in a recruitment admin role is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Strong Excel knowledge
• The ability to deliver synthesized information fast, gained from many sources, in
an agile way of working
• Problem solving abilities
• Strong customer orientation
This is a Contractor role, 1 year contract with the possibility of extension.
• You will master the functionalities of our newly implemented contingent workforce management system (Fieldglass), as to support the business needs
• You will act as a SPOC for the main stakeholders in the contingent workforce management process – hiring managers, HR Business Partners, recruiters, suppliers, contingent workers , provide support to them and answer queries when necessary
• You will have an overview of the purchase to pay process through the system - ex. Purchase Order management, reconciling supplier invoices, etc.
• You will prepare and send regular and ad-hoc reports based on the system
• Your role will also be to make sure that correct data is upload in the application as to generate accurate reports. In addition, you will report any issue in regards with the application.
• When the case, you may get involve in the creation of new reports/new dashboard & new metrics, integration with other tools or be part in audit processes.
• You will also be responsible for the development of change management, communication & training related to the system and the process around it to the impacted stakeholders, when the case