Contract Manager for Germany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Contract Manager for Germany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers, and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Contract Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement, and a nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world-class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career. How will you be doing this? You will ensure the purchase to pay process for the contracts from the industrial perimeter of Germany, by working together with International Contract Managers, country buyers and local purchasing team, and different partners from the factories, by:
- making sure the orders can be placed in the systems by the internal partners;
- investigating and solving the reason for blocked invoices for payment;
- providing support for the internal partners and suppliers;
- settling various disputes (price, quantity, quality, etc.) with internal customers, purchasers, suppliers, supplier accounting;
- ensuring continuity of supply activity in plants respecting the service level agreement and the target objective with the plant;
- contributing to the process improvement.
- Min. 1 year experience in activities like: purchasing, procurement, supply chain, accounts receivables, account payable;
- Good level of German and English (speaking and writing);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work with numbers;
- Structure and very organize way of working;
- Excel skills;
- Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.