Service Desk_ Dutch speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk_ Dutch speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
• Team work oriented
• Good knowledge of Dutch
Your day to day:
• 1st Line Operations of Vodafone NL Network in a multi-vendor environment.
• Monitors and maintains Vodafone NL Infrastructure and Access part of the network, dispatches 3rd party personnel, performs periodical reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
• Answering phones calls and e-mails from stakeholders professionally.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Monitoring of the Vodafone NL Infrastructure Network (Power, Temp, AC, and Access) using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s.
• Answer incoming calls and provide access on different locations to Field engineers.
• Call field engineers every time when the procedure requires
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Dispatch field engineers and contractors in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until is resolved.
Sounds like the perfect job? We have even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!