Junior Production Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ABC Human Capital active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Production Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• Having Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• Being fluent in English.
• Having experience at least during internship and/or university.
• Willing to work in night shift.
1. Plans the manufacturing process according to the production plan, realizes the last check and ensures the achievement of the production.
2. Supervises the entire production flow of the department so that the product quality requirements are met according to the quality specifications and Marketing Authorization (M.A).
3. Fulfilling the production in accordance with production plans, GMP, GLP, GRP, quality standarts and standard operation procedures of the company.
4. Controlling whether the defined conditions are provided in the production laboratory.
5. Preparing the necessary production reports, preparing and evaluating the batch records and controlling them when necessary.
6. Ensuring that all the devices used for production work and control whether they work regularly.
7. Preparing the files belonging to the facility.
8. Ensuring the information flow in accordance with the instructions and procedures in order to fulfill production operations in line with quality, hygiene, radiation safety policies rules and objectives of the company.
9. Guarantees that the products are made and stored according to the guidelines and procedures applicable in order to ensure the required level of quality.
10. Checks the maintenance of the cyclotron and production equipment and sites.
11. Takes part into action for solving the in-compliant product, of complaints, of product recalls, and of deviations.
12. Plans, executes, or ensures the execution of the Production Department equipment calibration and/or validation program.
13. Takes part in implementing the corrective actions established by internal and international quality audit.