Digital Marketing Specialist
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- are a creative person, with analytical skill, strategic thinking and inclination to make things happen;
- are passionate about photos and videos;
- have at least 6 months experience (medical field is a plus, but not mandatory);
- have experience in content creation (if you have a blog/vlog/website is a plus);
- have experience in online marketing;
- have advanced English knowledge.
Create and manage the sales funnel (content creation, social media, paid ads, SEO/SEM, landing pages, newsletter);
Responsible with marketing campaigns;
Identify and propose new ways of promoting;
Collaborate with internal teams for creating landing pages.