Accounts Payable Accountant with English
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Open minded and easy to get along with.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books.
- Invoice verification and invoice processing via SAP (workflows follow up and posting);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process (automatic and manual payments, Netting) - including exceptions list to be analysed;
- Processing of travel and expense claims;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests and local unit/internal queries;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Learn other divisions specific within the country area to ensure proxy and rotation;
- Knowledge of CD Invoice Verification;
- Participate to systems implementation/ upgrades for legal entities in scope;
- Offers support and assure knowledge transfer to new comers when needed within area of responsibility;
- Take part of regular calls with Financial Directors regarding KPI results (monthly, quarterly depends on the needs);
- Participation on future 1A@B transfers:
- Involvement in DTP`s preparation and review for the existing activities
- Successful go live for future transfers
- Assure quality and timelines after go lives
- Any other financial related tasks required by the superior manager.