Junior Digital Workplace (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Austrian Business Agency – Work in Austria active
View all jobs Junior Digital Workplace (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
ABA – Work in Austria is a department of the Austrian Business Agency, which also encompasses the national investment promotion consultancy ABA – Invest in Austria and the nationwide film commission Location Austria. The Austrian Business Agency operates under the auspices of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.
Thanks to this expansion, ABA is positioned as the central point of contact for specialised employees from other countries and as the key driver for presenting Austria as an attractive business and work location. For this purpose,
Austrian companies are showcased at events held abroad,
cooperation agreements are arranged with outstanding universities,
comprehensive information is suppled about Austria as a place to work,
networking opportunities are organised in Austria and abroad and
vacant positions for international specialists are compiled and presented in an Austrian-wide online job platform.
Our Immigration and Residence Services additionally serve as the first point of contact and as a one-stop-shop for legal inquiries from companies on hiring skilled international employees.
- You have completed training (university, technical college or university of applied sciences) with a focus on computer science
- Ideally, you could gain your first work experience through internships
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding of Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server or DevOps, as well as ReSharper
- Basic knowledge of test driven development and frameworks is an advantage
- Your strengths include curiosity, team spirit, intercultural competence and a high willingness to learn and work
- You bring fresh ideas to our company and enjoy challenging projects
- You speak good German and English
- Occasional willingness to travel
- Development and implementation of digital workplace (on-premise and cloud) applications such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerApps
- Development and implementation of process automation applications such as Firestart or Microsoft Power Automate
- Project collaboration in conception, testing and development based on these connected technologies
- Customer support and processing of customer inquiries
Implementation of customer requests in cooperation with the project team
Creation of operating manuals, installation manuals and other documentation
- A varied and challenging area of responsibility in a pleasant working atmosphere in a highly qualified team
- Flexible working hours, home office options and models to ensure work-life balance
- "Training on the job" and external training
- Various benefits (co-financed lunch, discounts ...)