Junior SAP HR Consulting
- You have a suitable training (HR, consulting or technology) or already have professional experience in SAP HR consulting.
- So that you can exchange ideas with us, speak and write German and English.
- You describe working in a team, high flexibility, assuming responsibility and customer orientation.
- There is a constant desire for further training and development.
- Depending on the experience you have brought with you, you will receive a good induction and then responsibly advise - SAP HR projects that you handle together with our national partners.
- This includes the analysis and conception of business processes, finding solutions with our partners and implementing these diverse projects.
- New requirements or change requests are recorded, planned and implemented.
- The maintenance, adaptation and ongoing development of the SAP HR landscapes are among the main tasks.
- The training of system users round off the area of responsibility.
- High flexibility (flextime without core time, home office options, etc.).
- A humorous and competent team with interesting projects.
- An appreciative corporate culture, special social benefits and many development opportunities.