Internship Software Engineering (f/m/d)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Austrian Business Agency – Work in Austria active
View all jobs Internship Software Engineering (f/m/d) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
· A (current) technical education (university, university of applied sciences) in the field of computer science, business informatics, IT
· Enthusiasm for professional software development with up-to-date tools and interest in new technologies
· Interest in banking topics
· Fun at solving complex tasks
· Passion for teamwork and continuous learning
· Appreciative communication and very good verbal skills in German and English
· Solution orientation, organized and structured working method
· The opportunity to gain first work experience in an international and professional environment
· Part-time employment between 15 and 30 hours per week is possible
· A flexible working time model and home office options by arrangement
· Joining experienced teams that use agile methods to shape the future of our application landscape and work on innovative topics of the bank
· Benefits, Communities, Meetups, Hackatons, Coding Dojos, and much more
· We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.440 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
· Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.