Key Goal: Responsible for providing administrative support with regard to office management issues and projects, and for o
Who We Are – MassMutual
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership and delivery.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking an Office Manager to become the MassMutual culture evangelist. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Then the HR team from MassMutual Romania is waiting for you.
The Office Manager will work from our Cluj office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in operations area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
As an Office Manager, the ideal candidate will set-up general office operations and company culture events for a new and exciting IT company. She/he will have experience providing administrative support with regard to office management issues and projects, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The Office Manager is expected to have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
▪ Plan and organize internal company functions and departmental meetings
▪ Help to set the culture from the beginning
▪ Provide office reception services, including responding to and routing all incoming calls
▪ Organize a flow for visitors and necessary arrangements.
▪ Organize office operations by purchasing and maintaining office equipment and supplies
▪ Partner with HR with overflow administrative duties such as data entry/scanning tasks as necessary
▪ Prepare necessary arrangements for office activity (office supplies, stationery, IT devices)
▪ Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security service
▪ Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree
▪ Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational company
▪ Familiarity with the tech industry is also an advantage
▪ English & Romanian proficient speaker
General knowledge, skills and abilities:
▪ Would like to work for an exciting startup of a US company
▪ Excellent English skills
▪ Outgoing personality, very likeable, organized and willing to handle the difficult tasks thrown at them on a daily basis
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, especially calendar management within Microsoft Outlook) required
▪ Proactive with a can-do attitude that offers contributing ideas to help better the team