Key Goal: Responsible for defining the company unique employee value proposition and make sure the targeted audience gets to know the MassMutual brand with the purpose to attract right-fit candidates while focusing also on retaining the best employees.
Who We Are – MassMutual
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership and delivery.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking an Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Specialist to become the MassMutual culture evangelist. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Then the HR team from MassMutual Romania is waiting for you.
MassMutual Human Resources is a dedicated team of HR professionals who shares a common vision to create a workplace of choice where innovative, diverse and exceptional people thrive together. Our approach to HR is strategic and proactive. We are currently seeking an Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our local team who will partner with our customers and other internal stakeholders to facilitate organizational growth though brand awareness.
The Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing Specialist will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual Human Resources and Marketing teams and provide support in the recruitment area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
▪ Generate content for various recruitment marketing and social media channels and sourcing strategy execution aligned with talent acquisition goals for both Bucharest and Cluj IT market.
▪ Create internal and external awareness toward diversity, gender balance, disability, including robust pipeline development and tailored recruitment marketing tactics.
▪ Identify best in class brand and sourcing strategies metrics and ROI accountability, execute against the plan, and communicate performance to necessary parties.
▪ Develop targeted brand promotion plans for key projects, pipelines, departments, and businesses.
▪ Consistently measure and maximize the strategy for each sourcing channel (e.g. email, website, LinkedIn, job board, etc.)
▪ Negotiate vendor contracts and maintain point of contact for partner vendor relationships and strategies.
▪ Research current labor market, generational, and technology trends and ensure the Employment Brand is relevant to target candidates and maintains a competitive edge for client.
▪ Take the lead in designing events and initiatives to boost our brand as employer on the market. You will be able to use your creative skills in a set of general guidelines.
▪ Ensure that internal/external employer brand messages are clearly articulated, aligned and disseminated effectively via recruitment and attraction campaigns
▪ Establish budget forecasts for each project or program (including marketing and attraction strategy and plans), obtaining approvals and managing within budget;
▪ Proactively plan and manage recruiting & employer branding events, such as job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, etc.
▪ Represent the company in various recruitment events including campus-hiring events, career fairs, meetups and other network opportunities
▪ Develop and maintain various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, etc.;
▪ At least 5 years of experience with employer branding projects (working for a large-scale company would be a plus), with proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives.
▪ Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Romanian
▪ Social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding
▪ Relationship building and networking –within the company as well as within the relevant external networks
▪ Strong project management skills – planning, coordination, follow-up, deadline management
▪ Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce
▪ Ability to work well independently, but also partner effectively with the Human Resources team and business leaders