Dimensional Measurements Engineer - Hella Ghiroda
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Technical university degree;
• Technical skills (electronics, mechanics);
• Good Knowledge of English language;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Job-related experience - Up to 1 year
• Develop, create and update measuring programs using existing systems, software (Calypso, Aprove for DeMeet) and devices from dimensional laboratory.
• Develop, create and update the measurement instructions for new projects by developing correspunding measuring points and measured curves in agreement with Mechanical design depart. and suppliers.
• Perform the dimensional measurements and create measurements reports for the incoming parts.
• Estimating the dimesional test duration and invilvement in the creation of quotation in agreement with the internal/ external customer.