2nd Line RAN Engineer (with Italian)
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
• General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G) with experience in RAN configuration activities (Huawei/Nokia)
• Be a team player;
• Italian language (spoken and written)
• Results and solutions oriented;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication;
• English language;
Perform data production and data loading configuration activates necessary for the capacity and coverage expansion of the Vodafone Italy 4G Network. Congruent configuration activities on 3G nodes might be needed.
Make sure all data loading and data production activities are done according with existing procedures, with minimal impact for customers and under agreed SLA&KPIs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus 4G deployment
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other colleagues
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions on the configuration activities implemented, in order to achieve targets with limited service affection.