Test Automation Engineer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Mobile Test Automation Engineer for component testing to take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• Around 2 years’ experience in testing (analyzing requirements, implementing, executing test scripts and analyzing results)
• Knowledge of testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts.
• Experience in test automation with: C (using Cantata or C Moka) and C# (using Visual Studio - Nunit framework)
• Communicative, adaptable, analytical, proactive and have attention to details
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related
• Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Automate test cases.
• Create and execute test scripts.
• Detect and analyze bugs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time