Training division coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Training division coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree in business management / economics;
• Have previous experience with coordinating projects and teams;
• Have analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
• Have good communication and negotiation skills;
• Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
• Be flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems;
• Have attention to details in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for different tasks;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Develop the Skills Academy strategy for the short and medium term;
• Update the existing training courses Portfolio with new domains and topics of interest based on market needs;
• Develop and maintain the relationship with the internal and external Faculty of Facilitators – ensure relevant facilitators for each of the training courses in the Portfolio, negotiate delivery rates with them and search for new profiles, to always keep the database up to date;
• Assume responsibility to grow current Skills Academy revenue, by being actively involved in coordinating marketing and sales campaigns – make sure the website, the brochures and the other relevant marketing collateral are developed and updated accordingly;
• Directly contribute with sales to the total Skills Academy sales target, by prospecting for new clients, by developing and maintaining relationships with national and international companies, and by attending sales meetings with clients in order to present the company’s products and services, discuss business related issues and propose collaboration projects according to the clients’ needs;
• Maintain the communication between Skills Academy and the other units - Research, Consulting, the CEO, CFO and the COO.
TKI Skills Academy is the training business unit of The KPI Institute, offering a diverse portfolio of training courses in more than 20 different training domains, from accounting to human resources, from project management to risk and quality management, and from sales and customer service to marketing and communications.
TKI Skills Academy offers progressive training programs focused on enhancing personal and professional growth. The ultima goal is to help organizations reach peak performance through better-skilled professionals operating more mature organizational capabilities.
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• Fixed salary proportional with the experience and knowledge;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical health insurance;
• Flexible working hours.