Compliance Specialist (VAT)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Compliance Specialist (VAT) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Analytical thinking, well organized and good attention to details;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
- Process and review the VAT data and information received from the client;
- Manage all compliance related aspects of the client’s portfolio.
- Assist clients in front of the tax authorities, tax audits.
- Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
- Train and mentor junior staff;
- Assist Managers in business development efforts - drafting proposals, client meetings and negotiations.
About the team
Working within the Indirect Tax department you will predominantly deal with VAT issues. Your responsibility will focus on VAT compliance issues and streamlining the VAT reporting. Compliance Specialists (VAT) are needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.