Senior Customer Experience Specialist
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr Customer Experience Specialist for a multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, other European languages represent a plus
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably Customer Support in an international work environment
- Experience using CRM/SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business processes a plus
- Knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to: product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value.
- Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, payer, direct/indirect customer etc., based on information received from sales).
- Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations, improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue.
- Performs regular backlog management activities to address customer requirements vs past due, blocked, incomplete orders and invoices, including system updates to reflect all order changes.
- Supports all customer disputes regarding standard return transactions, defective items, damaged shipments and ensures fast resolution in collaboration with other internal departments.
- Acts timely on all financial claims received from customer / Credit and Collection department by validating and performing financial corrections on disputed invoices.
- Manages stock rotations claims from major distributors from an E2E process in front of the customer.