Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• 2-5 years expertise in a similar role, preferably within the sports/textile industry;
• Bachelor’s or trade degree in product development/pattern/design;
• Very good IT knowledge in Illustrator, MS Office, PLM tools;
• Very good language skills in English,;
• Ability to communicate well, to make contact easily and to work in a team;
• Ability to learn and develop fast and to work well under pressure.
• Guide and influence the product development process toward timely commercialization of product;
• Ensure the style is manufactured efficiently as possible;
• Ensure that all dates are kept within the development calendar;
• Ensure that all styles within the category are delivered on time to quality for the category;
• Ensure that all development documentation is kept up to date and is correct (BOM, TI SHEET, SAMPLE COMMENTS);
• Communicate with vendors, product team members and manufacturing team to ensure a smooth product development process;
• Ensure prototypes accurately reflect construction specifications and the best quality product is achieved with correct workmanship/construction;
• Understand the construction and workmanship of garments throughout the entire sewing process;
• Make suggestions of workmanship that is of high quality while still achieving that target margins;
• Pattern Making or Garment Fitting experience is highly desired;