CRM System Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs CRM System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Experience in working with business requirements and detailing them into System level Functional Specifications
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to communicate functional level details to solution developers
• Understanding of Applications mechanisms and Business processes/needs
• Advanced knowledge of methodologies and tools for process optimization, analysis activities
• User stories thinking/writing
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production
• Organize solution testing with business users
• Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity
• Excellent English: verbal and writing
• Background in telecom industry is a plus
• Agile (Scrum/Kanban) experience is a plus.
• Accountable to deliver high quality business analysis that focuses on delivering a great Customer Experience
• Accountable for on time delivery of high-quality business requirements for both Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies
• Accountable for Requirements Management during the project lifecycle, includes both functional and non-functional requirements.
• Manage Traceability throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the business impact against compliance is understood
• Accountable to continuously improve the business analysis capability of the team. As and when new methods or tools surface all BA’s have an accountability to drive for the best performance enhancing ways of working.
• Accountable for owning communications and relationships with complex networks of stakeholders
This position requires to analyze requirements from business users and propose software solutions together with the CRM/CTI/IVR development department.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, software developers, Ops teams and product/business owners.