IT Support for B2B environments Craiova
After 10 YEARS, Pirelli plant in Slatina is today one of the most modern car tyre plants, equipped with non-robotic production technology of the last generation, designed to achieve high performance ti res Premium range, where Pirelli is leader.Cerinte
Education: Faculty of Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
Competences: Analysis and attention to detail, teamwork, accuracy, perseverance, using specialized terminology, communication and problem solving skills.
Experience: Newly graduates of Faculty/Master; any experience in the listed technologies field will be an advantage.
Others: English at a good level, Flexibility, Dynamic person.
The candidate will provide support from Craiova to the Business Teams, which are based in Milan HQ and in the local Offices across the world. The resource will provide base support on B2B+ platforms based respectively on Java / SAP Hybris / Oracle technologies. Will take care of the control on the Business processes implementation enforcing the governance. In addition will manage Test environments in order to replicate received issues and collaborate with other technical Teams in order to collect useful info to manage the issues.
• Interact with HQ and Craiova technical Teams as well as interacting pro-actively when needed
• B2Bs environments architectures and deployments troubleshoot
• Understand and experiment processes in place, also to be proactive for new solution or enhancement on the existing ones
• Creation and maintenance of script to check the health state of the systems
• Support Test and Deployment on new applications/features
• Understand involved Infrastructure
• Source Control knowledge, in order to check the developed logic
• Log system knowledge, in order to check the systems behaviors