Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the department Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) which has as mission to transform the GTS Information System and to promote innovation.
What you will do:
The Solution Architect, participates in the overall vision and coherence of the transformation of GTS IS ( IS for the Infrastructure domain). He ensures that the choices of GTS IS are consistent with the Group's architectural choices, including transformation projects.
- Leading/conducting IS architecture studies for GTS;
- Prepare and lead workshops with GTS IT Teams to collect functional and technical requirements;
- Preparing and leading certain Committee on the IS of GTS (IS Design Authority, IS Architecture Committee, Local Governance);
- Supporting projects with an impact on the IS as a Functional Architect and IS “IT4IT”;
- Follow the architectural recommendations defined in the studies and projects;
- Understand the stakes and the evolution of the GTS IS and contribute to its rationalization.
- 5-10 experience in several functional areas of an IT "IT4IT" system; (examples: Asset Management, Configuration Management, Discovery Tools, ITSM, Agents, ETL etc.);
- Fluent in English both written and spoken; French would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of the IT components of an IS. Understand the usefulness of IT components and their links, traditional vision and Platform (Private or public);
- Having a first Agile@Scale or scrum experience is necessary;
- Previous experience in application architecture;
- Ability to design solutions to complex problems;
- Attention to detail;
- Team Spirit.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all of our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.