Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the department Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) which has as mission to transform the GTS Information System and to promote innovation.
What you will do:
The key actions will require to follow and manage operationally all the topics where the system team needs to be involved and to participate to the sprint as member of the Dev Team. In addition the System Engineer will have the global vision on the technical stack and propose implementation solutions, being in charge also of the documentation process (Markdown).
- cloud platform implementation - follow and lead the migration of legacy ecosystem
- cloud operator implementation - setup of the software architecture for event bus usage;
- responsible to integrate date sources that are external to TSI (vHome, DataLake, Data4Sec, Zabbix);
- in charge of support infrastructure managed via Neo4J solution;
- ELK stack : in charge of support of Elastic Search index (internal).
- +3 years’ experience on similar roles;
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
- Understanding of agile methodologies, GitHub;
- Previous experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Knowledge on ELK, Unix/Bash, Apache/Nginx, Markdown;
- Optional experience with Neo4J, Pesit, Python or Docker / Openshift /Kubernetes;
- Attention to detail;
- Team Spirit.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.