.NET Core Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs .NET Core Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our offices in Cluj-Napoca and Tg. Mures, we are looking for a reliable and adaptable .NET Core Developer for a IoT Gateway Application.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• At least 3 years of solid experience in .Net Core development
• Experience with Entity Framework, Asynchronous programming, LINQ operations, HTTP Restful API, Protobuf, Dependency injection
• Familiar with libraries: Newtonsoft.Json, Autofac, Automapper
• Release management using Azure DevOps services – editing build pipelines, docker container configuration
• Some experience with Unix environment: Bash scripting, configuration of network settings
• Source control management – using GIT repository
• Knowledge on Azure IoT Networks / Devices, of the Bluetooth protocol especially Bluetooth Low Energy, OPC UA protocol, ASP .NET Core is a plus
• Dedication to follow agile software development principles
• Coordonation skills: communication with stakeholders, estimations
• To be organized: tracking of the tasks, deadlines, writing technical documents and guidlines
• Flexibility - stakeholders are in US and China, so there are some weekly meetings that are out of usual working hours
• Problem solving and solution-oriented attitude - understanding what the issue is from logfiles, come up with ideas
• Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software
• Create high quality by using agile development practices
• Adapt to changing requirements
• Continuously improve and enhance our products
• Support end users by developing documentation and assistance tools
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time