Quality engineer - Hella Ghiroda
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Technical University Degree with minimum 1 year of practical experience in a similar position within a company active in automotive or electronics industry.
- You will need basic or good knowledge of quality tools or methods ( 8D, Risc assessment, action plans) and also very good command of English/ German.
-You must be determined and motivated individual, results and quality-driven.
- Executing quality tasks in production with reference to customer complaints management and audit as well as to the technically and factually correct application of quality tools and methods.
- Implement and further develop the product and process standards demanded by the QM system.
- Participation in Q improvement projects as well as supporting the process planner in projects concerning new products and facilities.
- Participating in determining test procedures and methods as well as capturing and evaluating test results to ensure product quality, taking already existing documents as a basis.