Senior Customer Specialist
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
For one of our clients, world leader in automation production, we are recruiting a Senior Customer Specialist.
If you are ready to help us develop the future, join us!
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience);
• Fluent in English (other European languages represent a plus);
• 1-5 years of experience as a Customer Service Associate;
• Experience using CRM/SAP;
• CRM/ERP system business processes represent a plus;
• Good Microsoft Excel skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Orientation towards the client and towards solving the requests in the shortest time;
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills (e-mail, phone);
• Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and follow-through;
• Able to adapt to a quickly changing environment and drive continuous improvement.
• Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to:
product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value;
• Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, payer, direct/indirect customer etc., based on information received from sales);
• Communicates proactively with the customer, providing relevant information to potential delays, relevant status updates on open backlog;
• Validation and order entry of customer purchase orders within defined target
• Ensures timely resolution of all potential roadblocks preventing order processing flowing seamlessly to fulfilment (price discrepancy, credit holds, material exclusion);
• Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations, improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue;
• Supports all customer disputes regarding standard return transactions, defective items, damaged shipments and ensures fast resolution in collaboration with other internal departments;
• Manages stock rotations claims from major distributors from an E2E process in front of the customer.
• Fixed and competitive salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Private medical insurance;
• Fixed-term contract.
Working Schedule: from 11 am to 7 pm