Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
Who are we looking for?
• An excellent communicator with:
o Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone;
o Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g.CRM software) and telephone systems;
o Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
o Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
o Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints;
o Excellent knowledge of English;
o Typically 2-4 years of experience, preferably in Telesales field / completed university degree;
What will your day consist of?
• You will contact potential or existing customers to inform, promote and sell the company's products & services by phone;
• You will direct prospects to the Field Sales Team when needed;
• You will take and process orders in an accurate manner;
• You will be responsible to increase sales on the allocated product;
• You will contact potential customers;
• You will be responsible of creating and developing the existing client portfolio;
• You will enter and update customer information in the database;
• You will carry out the activity according to the company's internal policies;
• You will keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Learn details about our products;
• Meet company expectations for excellent customer service;
• Address any questions or issues customers may have;
What will your responsibilities be?
• Achieving monthly target (that consists of sales to new and existing clients),
• Commit to departmental and individual KPI/ goals (talk time, answered calls, offers, meetings etc.), that may vary.
Your benefits package:
• Salary package and bonus depending on the results;
• Medical services subscription;
• Variable paid holidays according to seniority;
• Lunch tickets;
• Vendors discount program (7card, Bookster).