Document Processing Specialist with German | Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Advanced German - min B2
• Advanced English - min B2
• No prior work experience is required
• A high school diploma or general education degree
• Technical / commercial training desirable
• Good PC knowledge and suitability for use on screen workstations
• Ability to read, decipher, and follow job project instructions provided by clients
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Careful way of working, teamwork, reliability
• Dedication, resilience and flexibility
• Experience with conducting Quality Control on scanned documents - is considered an advantage
• Experience with scanner software – is considered an advantage.
• Reads, prepares and analyzes the scanned paper documents according to the customers’ processing specifications
• Checks the content of the scanned documents and the index terms
• Performs quality review of scanned documents as per customers’ specifications
• Controls activities, troubleshootes and implements error corrections and additions, if necessary, in cooperation with other specialists’ groups
• Ensures the scanned data/documents quality meet the customers’ specifications
• Completes administrative tasks (e.g. status reports) as requested.