Social Media Specialist
World Vision Romania is a Christian foundation (non for profit, non governmental) which implements community development programs, as well as advocacy and humanitarian relief programs mostly in rural areas, placing the children’s wellbeing as their focal point. Our organization is focusing on working with children, their families and their communities, supporting them in their efforts to successfully tackle with the challenges of poverty and injustice.
Inspired by our Christian values, we work with the most vulnerable people, irrespective of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
* World Vision Romania prelucreaza datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal in scopul recrutarii de personal, asa cum reiese din Nota de Informare privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal in scopul recrutarii, disponibila pe site-ul fundatiei. Inainte de a aplica pentru acest post, va invitam sa consultati nota de informare mentionata. Aplicand pentru un post disponibil va exprimati consimtamantul ca datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal sa fie prelucrate de catre Fundatia World Vision Romania in conditiile mentionate in Nota de informare.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist aka Orange Unicorn to do magic things for children
If you dream to have a job with a purpose while doing what you love most: Social Media, than you should read what we have to say.
If you think you have what it takes to do amazing Social Media strategies and content for us, than drop us a resume and a short motivation „letter” about yourself and why we should chose you, written as:
1. A Facebook post – short, clean, nice
2. A Instagram post – don`t forget to include the #
3. A tik tok video
4. A youtube video description
Studies, knowledge, abilities, skills or better said: your know how
- University Degree in PR, Communication, Marketing – or related
- Highly creative with a strategic mindset
- Highly organized person, able to establish his/her priorities and get things done.
- Excellent 'people skills' for building relationships at all levels: good listening skills;
- Proficient in English – writing and speaking
- Proven experience in copywriting, planning, implementing, managing and optimizing social media campaigns
- Proven experience in working with: Web Analytics & Campaign Tracking Tools, Pixel tracking/Implementation, URL parameters, ad-serving technologies;
- Excellent consulting, writing, visual skills editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Highly inquisitive about the latest innovations and passionate about delivering results;
- Analytical experience & problem solving- evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Certified in Google Adwords and other social media certification – would be nice
- Experience in Marketing
What we need from you aka what are your major responsibilities – do not be afraid, is easier than it looks
- Develop, implement and manage our integrated social media strategy: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube;
- Define most important social media KPIs for each channel;
- Manage and oversee social media content for national network;
- Attend educational conferences;
- Hire and train others in the team – local Social Media
- Measure the success of every social media campaign & channel;
- Monitor, create reports and optimize against KPI’s;
- Provide suggestions for adapting the strategy and action plan (if necessary);
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Develops, manages and keeps up to date all the content on WVR website;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Competitive research report;
- Collaborate with other departments. Obtain all the new data/ materials needed for generating content, manage reputation, and coordinate actions;
- Prepare and implement the content plan as defined in the strategy;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Competition analysis and monitoring.
- Daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Moderate all user-generated content (comments and messages) in line with World Vision customer care and communication policy;
- Competitive research
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing (whenever is necessary);
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communication and Operational teams (whenever is necessary);
- Engage and nurture the community.
- Supports overall Marketing & Fundraising efforts
Interested candidates will submit their resume to alexandra_pagidean @ wvi.org
World Vision Romania - HR Department, Bucharest Office, Tel. 021-222 91 01/Fax 021-224 29 72