Contabil Junior cu Limba Franceza (Accounts Payable Analyst)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TotalEnergies Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs Contabil Junior cu Limba Franceza (Accounts Payable Analyst) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
TotalEnergies Global Services Bucharest, the Shared Service Center in Bucharest within TotalEnergies delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to TotalEnergies affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 2 continents.
Entry Level Candidates Considered:
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage;
Good level of English & French: B1-B2;
Problem solving and result orientation;
Business work experience through internships, part-time jobs or Erasmus programs;
Ability to interact professionally with a variety of cultures;
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction
• Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP).
• Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents
• Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.