ReDTC (Re-Design to Cost) Agent for VNI HMI - TSR
* Drive the generation and execution of DTC and ReDTC ideas;
* Conducting ReDTC workshops (generic and project specific) worldwide;
* accelerate ReDTC ideas to maturity for fast adoption to projects;
* Support ReDTC workshop planning with ReDTC Agents, Product Development Centers and Segments;
* Identification and Adaption of Best Practice Solutions out of Idea data base and introduction to the Workshop Team;
* Maintain and contribute to the Idea Data Base;
* Monitor and track ReDTC measure implementation;
* Spread DTC and ReDTC ideas to different communities;
* Supporting Segment Controlling on input to SPRINT;
* Preparation of ReDTC Report for upper management;
* Invite for monthly alignment of Segment, PDC and core disciplines concerning ReDTC.
Experience and Complexity:
* Knowledge of product architecture;
* Knowledge of product cost and manufacturing processes;
* Drive segments and project teams for measure implementation;
* A detailed knowledge of production processes of ID products is required;
* Knowledge of Product Live Cycle is required;
* Moderation and project management skills required;
* All the tasks above need to be practiced on an international level.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.