Technical Project Leader for Instrument Clusters - VNI HMI -TSR
* Biggest PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI by number of engineers;
* International team, with world wide lead in Timisoara;
* Wide product range with different display sizes (from 4" low resolution to 12.3" Full HD);
* Latest technologies on the market: high end graphics with 3D animation, ethernet, cyber security, FOTA (flash over the air);
* Carreer path with senior TPL development perspective, based on experience and project size.
* the definition of the integration strategy and the acceptance criteria together with the disciplines;
* the delivery of a complete and validated technical product;
* the proper analysis of the DV/PV issues and the implementation of the corrective measures done by the discipline experts;
* the involvement of engineering participants in the Project Team Meeting;
* the engineering contents of the Project Schedule;
* the SE Effort Estimation;
* tracking of RD Effort Estimation;
* Product Integration Planning;
* ensure the availability of a consolidated Engineering BOM (EE, ME ,SW ,DT);
* ensure the creation of the Production Test Specification (composed of PCB and Unit Test);
* preparation of the SE material releases;
* Support of the PPAP releases;
* Escalation, if necessary.
* In-depth experience with the product portfolio;
* Good knowledge of project management methods and tools;
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, architecture, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.