The fastest growing filtration company in the world, Filtration Group is passionate about cleaning air, reducing carbon emissions, increasing energy efficiency and keeping food, water and medical procedures safe through its wide range of filtration solutions.Cerinte
University Degree in Engineering, Mechanical;
Analytical, problem resolution skills;
Proactive business orientation, with demonstrated attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in execution. Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects and execute accordingly;
Minimum 3 years’ experience;
Attention to detail, pro-active, hands-on, drive to be successful;
Good Lean knowledge;Good SAP knowledge, basic CAD knowledge; Excellent MS Office knowledge;
Excellent English knowledge (writing and speaking) and German language is a plus;
Main objective of the position
The main purpose of the job is to realize the activities related to industrial engineering activities in our company, implement new projects, products and technologies.
• Making the cost calculation for new products, production technology design and implementation of the products in production ‘ 0’ series ,
• Implement the project management plan for new projects and products;
• Implement technology and process improvements into organization;
Activities related to ERP (SAP) / Cost calculations
• Realize cost estimation and cost calculation of the products in ERP and checks the cost calculation made by his team.
• Verify the Routing creation, the correctness in SAP of the data, able himself to create routing when is necessary.
• Performing different SAP activities such as data maintenance, implementation of new processes / SAP transactions.
Activities related to Technology:
• Define the technology for the new products.(tooling’s support for manufacturing process) ;
• Responsible for times estimation and standardized work for the manufacturing processes; Responsible for process optimizations through implementation by using lean tools;
• Cares for new machine and machine optimization needed for the production process.
Activities related to Production:
• Plan and realize together with the production the samples for new products as well “ 0” series;
• Validate the process parameters for new or changed products;
• Support in production in case of process disturbances;
• Creates an overview about machine capacities and efficiency;
• Participate in workshops, internal and external audits, as well participate in claim analysis;
Activities related to Project management:
• Implement the project plan for new projects and for transferred products between group companies and is responsible for internal plan achievement;
Reports and KPI’s
• Provide periodical and ad hoc reports (Project status reports, Capacity and Efficiency reports)
The Process engineer will report to the Team Leader Process.
Compensation: competitive salary package;
We have flexible benefits for you: private health insurance, monthly meal tickets;
Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.