QA Automation with Java
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Our team develops a large scale enterprise system consisting of Intranet web applications and back-end services. The system provides data management and workflow in the Client Lifecycle Management area in a top tier Investment Bank. We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer who is willing to bring his / her knowledge and skills helping us to achieve excellent quality of our services.
- Java 8+
- UI testing: Selenium, Selenide
- API testing: SOAP/REST, RestAssured
- DB testing
- Performance testing
- Continuous integration tools
- Apache Maven
- Atlassian Jira Agile, Atlassian Jira
- basic Docker knowledge
Development and maintenance of the automation tests
- Continuous improvement of the automated testing framework
- Execution of the automation tests
- Analysis of the test execution results
- Estimations of the efforts required to cover application functionality by automation tests
- Review of the Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Team and project knowledge base updates and maintenance
- Working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices
- Code reviews of other automation QA team members work results
- Regular meetings with distributed team members
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.