Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
You will join the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within company. You will part of the department Technical Strategy, which has as mission to transform the Information System and to promote innovation.
- Over 3 years’ experience on similar roles;
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
- Understanding of agile methodologies, GitHub;
- Previous experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Knowledge on ELK, Unix/Bash, Apache/Nginx, Markdown;
- Optional experience with Neo4J, Pesit, PHP or Docker / Openshift /Kubernetes;
- Attention to detail;
- Team Spirit.
What you will do:
The key actions will require to follow and manage operationally all the topics where the system team needs to be involved and to participate to the sprint as member of the Dev Team. In addition the System Engineer will have the global vision on the technical stack and propose implementation solutions, being in charge also of the documentation process (Markdown).
- Cloud platform implementation - follow and lead the migration of legacy ecosystem
[ Compute / Middleware / Storage / Network / Security / Batch Automation / File transfer system];
- Cloud operator implementation - setup of the software architecture for event bus usage;
- Responsible to integrate date sources that are external to TSI (vHome, DataLake, Data4Sec, Zabbix);
- In charge of support infrastructure managed via Neo4J solution;
- ELK stack : in charge of support of Elastic Search index (internal).